这个页面 has been created to fulfill Ohio Northern University's compliance with the disclosure requirements under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). Below is a list of the disclosure requirements, and links to pages that contain the actual information or where to obtain the information.
- Academic programs and degrees awarded
- Accreditation, approval and licensure of institution and programs
- Computer use and file sharing
- Copyright infringement — policies and sanctions
- Facilities and services for students with disabilities
Student Achievement Data
Student outcomes (Student Right-to-Know Act) Graduation Rates
- For full-time undergraduate students (整体)
- By gender and race/ethnicity (click on Retention/Graduation Rates)
- For Students Receiving 金融援助:
Six-year graduation rate for undergraduate cohort entering in Fall 2011 and:
1) Receiving Pell Grant = 67%
2) Receiving a subsidized Stafford Loan (and not a Pell grant) = 79%
3) Receiving neither a Pell Grant or a subsidized Stafford Loan = 72%
Student Complaint Information
Ohio Northern University takes all complaints and concerns very seriously. 这个页面 provides information regarding how complaints can be filed, in compliance with HEA Title IV, CFR 34, 部分600.9 (a)(1)和668.43(b).
Financial aid and tuition information
- 联系 information for assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information
- Net price calculator
- Notice of availability of institutional and financial aid information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting
- NCAA Division III 金融援助 Review
In a memorandum dated Oct. 4, 2022, Ohio Northern University was notified by the NCAA Division III 金融援助 Committee that the initial review of the university’s financial aid report, for the 2021-22 academic year, was conducted and no further inquiry would occur.
- Refund policy and requirements for withdrawal and return of federal financial aid
- Campus security policies
- Crime statistics and crime log
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention program
- Fire statistics and fire log (on-campus housing facilities)
- Vaccination policies
- Graduation rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students.
- Intercollegiate athletic program participation rates and financial support data (Equity in 体育运动 Disclosure Act): Click on "Get data for one institution" and enter Ohio Northern in the search box.
- 转移-out rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act): No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students. Thus, the transfer-out rate is zero.
贷款援助 available from federal, state, local and institutional programs
- Exit counseling for student borrowers
- Initial loan counseling for student borrowers
- Institutional code of conduct for education loans
- Preferred lender lists
- Student loan information
保持率 (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Please contact the Office of 学术事务 with any questions at 419-772-2033 or send an 电子邮件.